THAILAND TAX SERVICES
1. Thailand Refund Claim
Our refund claim service includes the following:
- Draft explanatory letter in English and Thai for requesting refund;
- Consulting on required supporting documents for requesting a refund;
- Translation of supporting documents from English to Thai;
- Submission of refund request forms to Revenue Department;
- Follow up of refund request with Revenue Department until decision.
2. Thailand Revenue Department Audit
Our Revenue Department audit service includes the following:
- Advising on tax audit issues including claiming refunds, document retention and statute of limitations;
- Advising on how to prepare documents that will be requested by the Revenue
- Department prior to submission of the documents;
- Advising on how to make effective statements to the Revenue Department in accordance to the facts and relevant law;
- Representing and assisting in discussions with the Revenue Department;
- Drafting private letter ruling requests for submission to the Revenue Department.
3. Thailand Tax Compliance
Our monthly tax compliance service includes the following:
- VAT returns;
- VAT purchase & sales report;
- Withholding tax returns;
- Social security contributions.
- Our annual tax compliance service includes the following:
- Corporate income tax return (Form PND 50);
- Personal income tax return (Form PND 91);
- Corporate compliance with Ministry of Commerce (Forms SBC 3 & BOJ 5).
4. Thailand Tax Planning
Our tax planning service includes the following:
- Review intended transactions and documents;
- Provide advice on tax implications;
- Provide recommendations to reduce tax exposure;
- Prepare supporting documents.
5. Thailand Customs Planning
Our customs planning service includes the following:
- Advising on customs issues including import / export clearance procedures, valuation, consignment, tariff code classification, samples, customs assessment;
- Advising on application of excise tax and compliance;
- Advising on structure for sale of goods transactions including commissionaire, stripped risk distributor and toll manufacturer structures, samples, rebates, discounts, inventory reports and destruction, and purchase / lease of automobiles;
- Advising on valued added tax including refund of input credits, zero rated export of goods and services, filing of monthly returns, tax invoice requirements, registration of branches;
- Advising on BOI privileges including capital investment, allocation of expenses, tolling of privileges, import duty, and dividend exemptions.
6. Thailand Expatriate Employment
Our expatriate employment service includes the following:
- Drafting or reviewing employment contracts for Thailand tax implications and application of double taxation agreement provisions;
- Advising on personal income tax compliance, payroll withholding tax and social security contributions;
- Offshore tax planning to reduce Thailand tax exposure;
- Advising on tax implications of employee stock plans including stock options, restricted units, phantom shares, dividend equivalents, recharges to local employers and SEC filing requirements;
- Advising on personal income tax compliance, payroll withholding tax and social security contributions.
7. Thailand Share Transfers & Dividends
Our share transfer and dividends service includes the following:
- Advising on Thailand tax implications of onshore and offshore share transfers and dividend transactions; and
- Recommendations and tax planning to reduce tax exposure;
8. Thailand Debt Transactions
Our debt transactions service includes the following:
- Advising on tax implications of debt related issues including write offs, bankruptcy, conversions, waivers, netting, and settlements.
9. Thailand Tax & Duty Schemes
Our tax and duty incentive schemes services includes the following:
- Advising on Board of Investment (BOI) privileges including capital investment, allocation of expenses, tolling of privileges, and import duty and dividend exemptions;
- Advising on company limited, joint venture, consortium, Regional Operating Headquarters (ROH), branch, representative office, SME, and TISO;
- Advising on customs duty exemption schemes such as duty refund, free trade zone, and bonded warehouse;
- Advising on free trade agreements and double taxation agreements.